is there a nice way to say...

to some one "you don't have a chance, get used to it"

MHaney1980

Asked by MHaney1980 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Haha! Thats kinda funny! I think the nice thing to do would be telling them that you don't feel the same way but that you could still be friends but only if they don't keep coming on to you.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Im flattered by your interest, but I just dont see you that way.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have tried to explain that i want to work things out with my husband, that i'm not interested in starting anything new with anyone, and today he says to me "what do you want from your husband, so i can know if I can be that man for you." UGH! this guy is like bad grass, you can kill it but it always comes back! i think i might just disappear. like change my number and switch email accounts so he can't find me.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Say, "I have a boyfriend who is a prof. boxer, we are deeply in love, and he is insanely jealous". Then put a pic of some random muscular guy in a frame on your desk. ;-) I say this b/c I once told someone that I just wanted to be friends and nothing more and afterwards, he stalked me, slashed my convertable top and tires, threated me over the phone, vandalized my apt., etc. It was a nightmare! This went on for almost a year until he finally called me one day to say that he was getting married! OMG, who would marry a psycho like him? GL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My son is visiting and just walked behind me and read the question. As he walked away he said 'tell her to tell the guy 'when hell freezs over and all the little devils go ice skating" LOL
    Anonymous

• WoW that's bad. i don't think i'll have a problem for much longer if he doesn't quit, i'll sick my husband on him. Hubby is former military, has a sniper badge and is now a police officer. and this guy knows all this. he's taking his life in his own hands lol
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• LOL anon
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I had a guy 3 years ago, before I was married, who kept calling my cell phone even after I had asked him not to contact me anymore. My bf at the time (now my husband) answered the phone one time and told him if he ever called again that the two of them would be meeting very soon.
    And then 5 years ago I had a stalker, I called the police on that one because it got scary.

Answer by missanc at 3:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Well when this happened to me, I didn't have a boyfriend but I had a male friend of mine answer the phone and give the psycho a few choice words but since this guy knows you are married to a military man, policeman who is an expert shot, you may just have to tell him, "I appreciate the interest, but the only man I want is my husband. And if you don't leave me alone, I will tell him everything you say to me and let him deal with it as he sees fit."

That or tell him you want a man who will do all the cooking, cleaning and you want at least 6 more kids and 5 chihuahuas. And you want the man to be a stay at home dad. Unless of course, he is into all that!
    Anonymous

• Hahahahahaha lol anon
    Anonymous