What have you done to spice up your marriage?

DH and I have a 7 mos. old. I am just now feeling sexy/hormonal again and I always want it! Problem is, he gets up at the crack of dawn for work and is usually tired in the evenings. What can we do? Should I get all lingeried out? He says he doesn't like when 'women try too hard to be sexy." But I'm feelin' freaky! Ideas! He's out of town btw, but I want to do something hot for when he comes back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Why wait? He's out of town... try some sexy talk on the phone. Or maybe email him some racy pictures or text them to his phone...

My husband doesn't like lingere, so I will put on a sexy dress and make him dinner and we'll eat it by candle light. Or have a picnic on the floor with wine and cheese and some strawberries and chocolate.

Or we'll play a sexy game.. we have a few bought from a sex shop. That usually gets us pretty hot.

Or out of the blue (after the kids are in bed) I'll pull down his pants and start to give him head.
    Anonymous

• OH OH if you have the money to spare, hit up www.liberator.com trust me.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009