Have you ever had a dream/ nightmare! of your spouse adultry?

I am asking because I had a night-mare last night that I cought him with a girl he knows, and He lied to me, and was commiting adultery, he has the same about me. Why do we have dreams about this? It sucks and it is such a crap feeling! I was jealous, angry, upset, betrayed, hurt, You name it, i felt it, is it because I have been cheated on so many times by other men? Or is it because I'm lacking something, or could it be a warning? I do feel like He's hiding something when He's online, He's fast and quick. But I have No clue why I feel this, it really sucks! He wouldn't had married me, if He was going to cheat on me. But I believe dreams are warnings for waking lives, or try to tell us something! I know in the dream, I was getting a divorce, because Of what he did! I wouldn't even stand for it ounce!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it is insecurity on your part. I dream once that SO cheated on my with my cousin right in front of me. I think they met maybe once?! And recently I dream I caught another woman in our house and I dragged her out by her hair. SO has never gave me any reason to think he is cheating. He goes to work, then comes home. We rarely spend any time apart, he doesn't go out at night. I think it was past relationships coming back to haunt me, since my last ex constantly cheated on me.
    Anonymous

• I used to have that dream all the time. My DH is not a cheater, he never cheated on anyone, so it was very out of character. Maybe you're just being paranoid? Feeling insecure?
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ive had dreams that my husband was back with his ex. I was feeling very insecure at the time.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009