Who's got an awesome witches brew (punch) recipe?

Ok, we're having a halloween party for the kiddos this year on halloween during the day, so it will be light out, it will probably go on outside too..... I want to make some kind of a halloween punch... I want to do the thing where you fill a mask and latex gloves with water and freeze them, and put the frozen face and hands into the punch.. have you guys heard of that one? It seems to be a common one. Well, I'm thinking of filling them with something instead of water, but a different color than the punch..... like say the punch is base color red, then fill the things with something green or purple, like kool-aid or something like that..... But I would love some recipes for a good punch, preferably a simple one! :-) And what could I decorate it with? Maybe some gummi worms or candy corn or something creepy.... I'd love to hear all you've got! Thanks moms!

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont remember what my mother did but one thing i DO remember she used to put raisins in the ice cube trays to make it look like there were flies in your ice....LOL
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i don't have an actual recipe, we just pick out some pop & juice and mix it up, whatever flavors we feel like. we use jello to fill the gloves up, they look good that way.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009