kind of embarrassing...about my hubby.

so for a few weeks now, my hubby has been complaining about his...urine. yes, his urine. it smells AWFUL! it seriously smells like he just went #2 when he gets done urinating.
he doesn't complain about any other symptoms...no pain or weird discharge or anything--at least not that he's mentioned and not that I've noticed.

what the heck is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Health

• Could be a UTI or something more serious.. He needs to make a call to his dr.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 3:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• does he drink alot of soda? that can make it stink
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I've never heard of Soda causing your urine to smell bad.. Coffee and other things like that can but never heard of soda. Beer is another one, if he drinks beer often that could be the cause as well. But since this just started up i'd lean more towards it being an infection of some sorts
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 3:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• He should see the doctor. It could be a UTI or something more serious--- like diabetes.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 3:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2009