Downstairs Neighbors

I have a neighbor who is hearing impared, and listens to his t.v. very load......shakes my floor, we are the upstairs. When my youngest daughter was born last May, it became very noticable because his lder dead-beat daughter moved in and had in at the volume range he listens at. So now not only in the evening did we have muted load tones of telavision progrvms, but through out the day. least to say it was hell, my daughter could not sleep and i had a constent headache.

momofcali3

Asked by momofcali3 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Move, I think it is the only option. Or you could buy him one of these and see if he will wear it...

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/stlth_ssamp.html?gid=

It might be the best $30 you ever spend.

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• um my daughter bumped the keyboard.....so it posted with out me finishing. Wow. I went and knocked and asked her while her father is not home coulds she turn it down. I was not hostel, or rude. She said to come back and take it up with her father. I did kindly, but he instantly became hostel and combative. So I went to management, who said is part of apartment living. But that tipped them off to the daughter living there not on the lease, so she got kicked out. Months pass..... Last night, we hear a pounding on the door and it is the wife from downstairs. She got in my husbands face, cursed and was very abrasive. I heard her from our bedroom that is in the back. This woman was out to make a scene. But her main complaint was our five month od was crying too much. She is braking teeth. Plus my children were running and being load.

momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• It was eight o'clock in the evening and SNF was on. Come on. I repeatedly told her to go home and contact our manger, in my best mothers voice. She was acting like a spoiled five year old.....it would have been comical on a different night.

But I went to our manger first this this morning who said we where not in the wrong and next time call the police. Do you have any suggestions, because honestly people like that scare me, plus I think getting police involved in something silly like this is a waste of tax money and tacky. Why could she not be kind, and in return we would do so and make more of an effort. I just don't want this to escalade in to something out-of-control.

momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I would move. Seriously. You need to feel safe at home, you have children.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Can't we are one of those losers who lost their job and then their home. We are still paying for a home we sold....its rough we are luck to have this. The rent is good and my husband is happy that we are close to our goal so that we might get out of the mess we made. Moving is just not an option.
    momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• shit in front of their door.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2009