When did you know you wanted more kids???

My son is almost 10 months old and I already want another! When did start feeling like you wanted to have more kids?

Asked by KatieFlower at 12:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When my daughter was about one. I wanted them close so they could play together. Worked out good now their 12 & 14 they share close and get along about 50% of the time. But when it comes down to it they realy watch out for each other.

Answer by guidiant at 2:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I never had those feelings....after my twins were born I knew I did not ever want any more kids.

Answer by momwillandturn at 12:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Not until my oldest started kindergarten.  Then it was a have to and right away urge for me to have another baby.  Thankfully that was my last urge!

Answer by momma2merks at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• before i had one i wanted them about a year to a year and half apart because i was set on 8-10 kids. then once i had one i really didn't want one for awhile plus i changed my number to 2-3. My daughter is now 13 months and i think i'm ready again but i really want to loose some weight before i start packing on more pounds.

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 1:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• When I got pregnant.

• I was ready to have another one when my daughter was a few days old. But I waited till she was almost 2 till I got preg with second child.

Answer by redtang912 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2008