is this weird?

Im talking with my SO saying that its weird that his brother doesnt look like any of the other siblings and he says its not weird

now I know that its normal but its still odd

okay so his mom has 6 kids.
Shawn--oldest
Mario---my SO
Vaun--3rd
Veronica---4th and 1st girl
Jawan---5th child
Tonya --6th child---last as well

the 4th 5th and 6th all share the same dad. the first 3 all have different fathers

well the oldest Shawn doesnt look like any of them and doesnt resemble the mom either. Mario on down all look really similar...

Im not speculating anything but its just weird like how were her jeans so stron that the last 5 look alike but the oldest doesnt...LOL its kinda funny in a way because im sure bigger families have that one kid that doesnt resemble anybody and this is like that

any thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My two kids have the same mother and father and I get comments all the time that they look nothing alike. They don't. My daughter looks like my DH family and my son looks like my family. When you see them together they really do not look like brother and sister. Genetics are a strange thing.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Usually the older a person gets 35-40, you can see the resemblence to the parents more....JMO.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Sounds like quite a family you're getting yourself into..
    Anonymous

• OP here

wtf is that supposed to mean...she had 6 kids...whoopti doo... LOL
    she's also passed away and Ive never met her so I cant judge her and neither should you
    Anonymous

• I meant 6 kids with 4 different fathers.
    Anonymous

• i dont think she was tryin to be rude i think she meant that you have lot of in laws
    Anonymous

• OP

I know its weird and they've had a hard life because of it but their grown now so its not an issue
    4 fathers 6 kids yeah a bit odd...but the family is great her decisions maybe not so much...I get that
    Anonymous

• OP

I guess its just weird cuz my family all looks alike LOL even though
    my moms white my dads black I still resemble my mom more...I have all of her features with darker skin....LOL I've only been thinking of this because my baby should be here any day now and im trying to think of which features are dominant on his side and my side and his older brother has me all thrown off
    Anonymous

• I only have 1 brother and we didn't look much alike as kids. My parents and me all have dark hair and brown eyes. My brother had blond hair and blue eyes growing up. His hair is brown now but he still has blue eyes.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009