GAh dont you wish you could be this "broke"?

I have been tring ot save money up for some plane tickets to get my son out for a visit Im struggling a little with it so I asked my ex if he could help. He said no we are broke we have no money.

OK now they do almost everything free because of his mom and dad.
They dont even pay a rent or anything his parents gave them a house.

I know how much they make because his wife thought it would be cool to rub it in my face.
They make together 4000 every 2 weeks.
They each make 4000 ish a month.

I wish I could be that broke!
All I wanted was him to help out so my son can come visit.
Is that to much to ask?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Man I would love to be that broke! That would be an amazing life! :) Even if my husband and I made 2500 a month we would think we were rich!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I would be upset to! I'm sorry Honey!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 3:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

LOL so would we!!! We are so thrilled over the 2 dollar raise my husband is getting in Jan LOL

OP
    Anonymous

• To be honest I think it is too much to ask if it is not his responsibility. I dont know if it is his responsibility of not, but just because someone makes more doesnt obligate them to pay for something. Sure it would be nice and if they were in my shoes they would know that $4000/ 2 weeks is awesome! So yes I wish i wish Iwas that broke lol.

Check out southwest.com I just flew for really cheap, they have $49 and $99 specials depending on location!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• sometimes people just want to help and not for rude reasons...my husband brings in 4000 a month and his sis and his mom is always asking for help and we feel its not our place to help them out unless its an emergency even then we say not our problem , he works hard for that money as im sure your ex and his wife work hard for theirs
    Anonymous

• It's possible your ex's woman is lying about how much they make too! Pathetic I know but my SO's cousin used to do the same, "Oh I make 1000 dollars a day, blah blah." then why you asking us for money?! LOL!

but yeah I would be pissed if I was in your situation!
    Anonymous

He has to pay everything 50/50
    So no I dont think it is to much to ask.
    He never helps with anything.

OP
    Anonymous

• im sure your ex and his wife work hard for theirs

And we work hard for ours.
    Why should I pay round trip everytime on my own ?
    Honestly I look at it if he wants our son to go back home he should pay the way.
    IM only asking him to help a little. Im 150 short.
    He says he cant help ?

OP
    Anonymous

• If the child is living with him then it's your obligation to pay to see him. He's apparently paying for a roof over his head. If I were him I wouldn't help either... If I'm wrong I'm sorry.
    Anonymous

• He lives with me half the time and him half the time.
    He is home schooled so it makes it easier. 6 months out of the year he is with me. But my ex is being sent to japan on business so my son has to come visit me for a while
    We have EQUAL joint coustody and only reason Im in another state is because my husbands job moved us.
    Anonymous