pregnant moms out there....

what was your very first signs of being pregnant? or was u odd and not have many symptoms? or was it around over a month?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i knew i was pregnant because i had to pee in the middle of the night EVERYNIGHT and i had wicked heartburn. now im 5 months and the symptoms are all still the same! lol
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I had my period the first two months I was pregnant, didn't gain any weight, didn't get sick. I just had really sore breasts. I didn't know I was expecting until I was 2 1/2 months along.
    Anonymous

• The day I threw up after eating a slice of pizza! I mean the second I finished the last bite, it came back up and I knew I was pregnant. I don't know why I didn't consider food poisoning but I was right!
    Anonymous

• This time it was cause I was so blinking tired. Last time, I craved lemonade (which I hate), and the first time I was sick and went to the drs.
    mommyin07n08

Answer by mommyin07n08 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• hella morning sickness
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 4:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• A friend kept telling me to go get a test because I had the worst cramps ever and my boobs itched and ached. A few weeks later I realized I still had the 2nd test from my last scare so I would take it just to shut her up. It was a night my now husband and I had gotten alot of booze for and were going to see if we could play some drinking games (seems dumb but before I peed on that stick it sounded great). Well the next day at work I didn't mention anything to her, she, another friend and I were in the locker room and she looks at me and said "you did it!" So that night she, my now husband and I got another test and I took it in the gas station bathroom. I was 2.5 months along at my appointment which was within 2 weeks.
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• hmmm i knew i was cause i never get sick and i was felling sick all the time.... and that how i knew right away i was
    mandalina123

Answer by mandalina123 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009