justice of the peace...

i just read the journal entry about the justice.i wrote something earlier that still concerns me...my daughters boyfriend said he agreed with her saying the races should remain pure.my thinking wtf....my daughter thinks your going to marry her.they have no kids.but have been together for 2 yrs.i should also add he is from columbia.my thinking is also that he may be racst and in the relationship for a different reason.he has made comments before that just make make me say what???is this guy racist or what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• what all does he say? but even the smallest thing could be blown out of the water..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• just things hes been saying lately.americans dont give him a chance they are always labeling him.he doesnt like american woman.whats that all about.hes got an icon of a latino chic who blond and big chested on his face book.and on his face book he said the races should stay pure .my daughter reads this.i havent been able to talk to her all day cause i think someone said something to her.all his pictures are of his friends none of his daughter.and he said to me that he afraid to take the big white chic to columbia.hmm i am now thinking maybe hes not prejudice maybe hes just not into her???
    Anonymous

• Well, as Americans I think we forget that in most other countries, you don't have the vast number of different races and bi-racial people as we have here. I am bi-racial and it is very noticeable. Most foreigners I have met are shocked and amazed when I tell them my background (half Mexican, half Japanese). They are like "how did that happen?! That would never happen in my country." It is something that has still taken us Americans 200 years to deal with. I would say to cut him some slack, he is just spewing the xenophobia he has learned in his home country.
    Anonymous

• It could be that he is not into her, but it could also be that he is a racist person who is looking for a way to get some papers. If he is illegal, what better way to stay here, than with a tart (no offense to your daughter) who will do anything for him. I hope she will wise up and dump him. My husband is latino and he has no problem with our children. Everyone knows about us and he is actually proud of us. I hope you talk to her, but I think that she might get upset and become angry with you. Approach this subject very gently. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• he is legal(green card)and the thing is i do give him slack.i like him alot.a different side is coming out on him that i have never seen and i am nervous for my daughter.i cut him alot of slack i have never said a bad word about him we have and hope still have a very good relationship...we talk about everything from stupid people in america to the stupid people in columbia....
    Anonymous