has any one ever done a home preganacy test and have the test line show up and the second line be very faint?

ok so i have done like four home tests and the one line is dark like it should be to let me kno that the test is working but the line that comes up and says if your havin a baby or not is a "maybe" and what i mean is that it showes up but not dark at all u can see it but not so good and it happend on three out of the four tests whts going on there am i or not?

Ana801

Asked by Ana801 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Any line at all, as long as it's showing up within the time frame they give (if it shows up after being allowed to sit for an excess amount of time it could be an evaporation line) is a positive. Congratulations!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• if you see a line, even a faint one, then most likely youre pregnant.
    Anonymous

• congrats....thats a positive! i took two tests that did that, and then got fed up bought a digital one, and it said pregnant......
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Lots and lots of us had. It's just a faint positive because it's super early in the pregnancy. The line gets darker as your body starts to produce more pregnancy hormone. The only exception is when the line is gray and colorless. That's an evaporation line that many women misread as a positive.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Congrats girl!!! i had the same thing happen to me! But it means POSITIVE!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• im so nervous! i hope i am i have been trying for a year now! only three of them had the second line and the ones that did only one showed up right away the other ones took a min to show up at all...
    Ana801

Answer by Ana801 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes, you are pregnant. My lines were never as dark until I had a leftover after I knew I was pregnant (like a few weeks after). congrats! my first line was so faint you had to squint to see it!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• if there is any hint of a pink line your preggo.. I had that same thing happen! I took one of those digital ones after and it said preggo and im 7 months now so it was not lying
    Ad3n_M0mmy01

Answer by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009