Working from home

I am desperate to find a job from home. Any ideas, ladies?
I do NOT want to work for Melaluca. I don't care what you call yourselves, its not for me.
I don't know enough people to be selling stuff, candles, Avon, etc.
I don't want survey or gpt sites.
I don't have the money to waste on scams or things that won't work out.
I am looking to make at least $500 a month, more if possible, of course.
Most importantly, if you can't tell me what you do, without me having to call you, please don't even post a reply.
Thanks!

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 4:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know of one website that is not a scam. It is called chacha. I haven't ever done it but I know a girl who did and she said it was great. Its not a get rich quick thing and the amount you make depends on how many hours you work. If you go to their website it tells you all about it.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I tried ChaCha. I like it, but its not what I need. :)
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 4:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Babysit.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have a list of legit at home jobs on my website... Just click on the Work At Home Jobs tab!

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Stop by my profile and see if it's something you are interested in :0)
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 7:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2009