Baby name opinions please.....

My sons name is Camden Brian and I LOVE his name. I don't know the gender of this baby yet. If we have a girl her name will be Alexia Jean. I'd like opinions on that name and also ideas for a boys name. It has to have 2 or 3 syllables and have a 1 syllable nick-name. Like Camden-Cam and Alexia-Lexi. The middle name if it's a boy will be Jeffrey and the last name is Miller in case that has an affect on your opinion. Thank you! =)

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 4:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• By the way alexia is so cute......what about Elijah Jeffrey Miller? or Avory Jeffrey Miller? or even Jayden Jeffrey Miller? I think they are adorable boy names.. very unique i dont like the usual names like john, jacob, and all that.. they are ok but i rather unique names
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 4:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• oo Brayden Jeffrey Miller sounds cute and so does Landon Jeffrey Miller lol im thinking of all kinds
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 4:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I like Alexia Jane (Jean's fine, but I like Jane better).
    Brenden Jeffrey Miller would be nice. I also like Hayden Jeffrey Miller.
    Anonymous

• The middle names are after loved ones so they are for sure.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009