Blonde hair....

I use to have real blonde hair and then got it darkened, it now has some blonde highlights. I am thinking of going back blonde. I am 32 and want my blonde hair back. I just wonder if it will make me look older or younger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i am going through the same thing, last june i changed my blonde hair to DARK brown but it was so gorgeous, Now i want my blonde back it does make anyone look younger at least i think. and get a style with it when u get the highlights it makes you look younger too. i am
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 4:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ask you stylist if it is possible. Sometime when you go darker, the color stains your hair shaft and when you try to lighten it back, your turn ORANGE! It happened to me! Awful!

Lighter usually looks younger. SO says all women are sexier blond. Blond can cover grays sometimes or blend them away. Not that any of us have grays or look older than 18! LOL!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• dark hair ages---keep it lighter to look more youthful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2009