I think I want to try a girl....

I am going through a divorce and had a few dreams about girls. I just don't know where I'd find one to mess with. Plus it goes against everything I believe. But I just think it'd be fun to try. What do you think?

(this is for real, not a troll)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I have has some wicked hot dreams about other women and actually had an orgasm but I love my DH and would never want to harm what we have.
    Anonymous

• Go for it, lol won't hurt to try Sorry about the divorce tho! Good luck with either choice you go with
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Someone's body parts don't create a relationship. Most people enjoy sex most when they have love and respect for the other person. People enjoy sex most when they love and understand themselves. If you are going through a divorce, be very careful. It is an easy time to make choices you won't like later.

I met my SO on a dating site called okcupid.com The site has straight, gay, and bi people. It is free to use.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• throwing upYuck, Yuck and Yuck.    No decent guy is ever going to want to touch you again Honey and I don't blame them.

Anonymous

• haha, so not true anon. I have done things with other women (mostly when I was in college) and men actually aren't turned off by it, on the contrary, they like it! I'd say try match.com or some other dating site to find a like-minded woman. You could try a gay club, too that's primarily for women.
    Anonymous

• lol, anon 27 is wrong.

I have never been with a woman. But if this goes against everything you believe, why would you want to do it? Stay true to yourself. I'm not saying that it's bad... I dont think it is. But don't do something you don't believe in.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• the person who wrote the 4th response is horrible to say things like that! Sorry for the divorce, but I believe everything happens for a reason. I also like both male and female and think that each can be satisfying in its own way. One can complete you like the other cant so if youre having wondering thoughts about it then just try it. If you dont like it then you dont have to do it again. And if you do like it...then... TA-DA :)
    MsMallory09

Answer by MsMallory09 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• LOL barfy anon, your ignorance is showing! My SO is a decent as they come and he still touches me! Yes he knows I've been with a woman.

To OP- You could just be curious. If that goes against everything you believe, I'd say give it awhile. Maybe the curiousity will pass. If after awhile it is something you still want to try, then go for it! Just be safe!
    Anonymous

• i think if you going to go agaisn't something that you don't believe in that it can damage your dignity or intregrity for who you are. it's not that fun and you may really regret it. your feeling valnerable right now and should avoid anything that will make your state of mind worse then it is now. if your not attracted to girls then the feelings aren't there as they are for attraction to me. you just get naked feel awkard and then later you wonder why you did. i have been there and it's not all it's cracked up to be. it's like having sex with a guy you didn't really like and you were bored through it all.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous