body paint?

i want to paint a pumpkin on my belly for halloween, so im just wondering if there is a certain type of paint i need to buy or can i just use regular body paint?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• That will make cute pics! My girlfriend did that and it was really funny. They sell "face paint" at craft stores. I used it on my kids alot when they were little... I think you could probably just use regular craft paint too... At Christmas my friend (who had a bunch of other kids) dipped their hands in green pain and put the hand prints on her belly in a cicle all around her belly button like a wreath and added a painted red bow! So get green and red paint when you get the orange ha ha!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• that xmas one is a great idea...i will prolly do it too, i will have a big oh belly by then! lol thanks!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009