finally got fs... now have a question.

Okay before you pa Nazis start bashing..my boyfriend and I and have never been on pa. We are 18 and 19 and our dd is 2. My bf just lost his job at the hard rock casino because our truck was stolen and wrecked... And we don't have the 1000 dollar deductable to get it out. Anyway after 3 months of being broke and carless I finally apply for fs and cash assistance. I am already approved and just have to wait for everything in the mail. My question is how much will I get for me my bf and daughter in fs? I live in fl. How about cash help? I'm so excited to actually have good food for the first time in 3 months!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• it just depends on how much ur rent is and all ur bills.... and my mom get like 500 dollars a month for her my dad and my lil sister... good luck
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• it depends on your state. not sure about florida..but its not like a flate rate..it goes based upon your bills/how much you used to make etc
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• If you use google & google food stamps & your state, it should bring up a website & you can get a estimate.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about fla. But here I get $526 for my son, SO and me.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Your approval notice should have included a dollar amount.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I live in ny, my sis gets 640 for rent assistance, that's for 3 and 568 in food stamps. now however much they cover in rent, if your below you get remaining money, if you go over you have to pay difference. foodstamps will depend on how much you get from them if there's money left(the more money you get the less foodstamps you get, the less the money becomes, the greter your foodstamps will increase).
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I didn't get a notice. I had my phone interview today and they told me I was approved.
    Anonymous

• Anyone know or can tell me what they get for 3 people in fl?
    Anonymous

• my mom gets 500 in flordia for 3 people
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• It varies.. I live in FL, family of 3 and get $362 a month in food stamps. And I have no income at all right now. What's stupid is that they give me more when I have an income than when I don't.
    Anonymous