after getting of birth control how long till its out of your system and you can get pregnat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just got off a few days ago and I'm curious too, I think right away, I'm actually waiting for the answers...
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• What do you mean by birth control? If you mean the pill you can ovulate a couple of weeks after you quit and get pregnant.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was on BC pills for 10 years and I was only off for a little over a month and then I got pregnant. I thought it would take a long time until it would happen. but I was so wrong!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• the docs say within 6 months
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• you can listen to docs, other moms, and tv shows but bottom line it depends on when you get a fertilized egg any where from days to months after ending birth control, it also depends on bc! depo immidietly, iud up to 6 months, pill 1-3 months.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i was on the pill stopped and it took 3 months
    DM-dreamgirl

Answer by DM-dreamgirl at 5:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• For me, I was off for 1 month, and got pregnant the first time I ovulated. I honestly thought it was going to take a few months as well, but nope.=) Like pp said, it will differ from person to person. Good luck!
    Anonymous