pregnant

Has anyone gotten pregnant within the first 3 months post partum while exclusivly bf? My son will be 3 mo on Saturday and I think I might be pregnant. I'm very tired, my boobs are sore.  I have spotted 2 times over the weekend, but have not had a period since I had my son. What are the chances that I could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is a chance. thers ALWAYS a chance..... You are also very hormonal it could also be that. take a test. the $$ store sells them
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 5:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i met a lady at the pediatricians office when my daughter was 2 weeks old who had a 2 week old and a 10 month old......definatly possible.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i was pregnant when my son turned either 3 or 4 months lol either way, i am in the early stages of labor and my son turns one on wednesday Good luck
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2009