One sore boob

Ok so my right boob is killing me. I never get sore boobs as a PMS symptom but I am wondering if that's what it is? Or if it could be the first sign of pregnancy? I am 12dpo.
So do you think it is more likely just a pms symptom even though this has never happened to me? or do you think it is more likely an early pregnancy symptom (I did have sore breast with my last pregnancy but it was both boobs not just one) And yes I know there is no way to be sure without confirming with a test but I want to wait a few more days before I test so I thought I would get your opinions while I wait :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• only one breast? i would be doing an at home exam for lumps and stuff.
    Anonymous

• No lumps :) I checked
    Anonymous

• sometimes i get one sore boob, kinda like a cramp. i am guessing it came from breastfeeding....maybe theres still somethin goin on in there lol.......i've also never had sore boobs from pms, but i've been on the depo since jan, so i think its hormonal. but as always, there's also a pregnancy chance...so good luck in your wait, i'm sooo impatient so that stuff kills me haha....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You could try having intamicy with your partner and he could suck on them it works :)
    Draya_Edz11

Answer by Draya_Edz11 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2009