going to GYM? motivated....how much ahve u lost?

I am so ready to go back to the gym. I feel so much better after a day at the gym. well the local gym we go to its a military gym and free for us, but they are reconstructing and i dont have ID yet so the hours are non existent bc they close before hubby gets off. and they arent chaning hours back until nov 11 i felt like i losing but im so ready for nov 11th to come! How much have ulost after working out daily?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 5:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use workout dvds at home. I gained 64lbs in pregnancy, and have lost 42 since having DD in January. I have plateaued since July, partly because of a hectic schedule that didnt allow me to workout everyday. But since last week, I am back in the game 2x a day and on a new diet.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i dont go to gym i am on a diet this my 3rd week on my diet and i have lost 10lbs and i walk atleast 3 days a week !!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2009