What surprising things entertain your kids?

My 18 month old has been playing with a bag of basket filler paper that he dumped out for the last hour. He put some in basket, then a truck, then his basketball goal. Then he ripped some up and now he is stacking it in a pile on my bed. Very messy but he is so entertained.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• When my son was around that age, he would play with the same bowl and spoon everyday. First he would put the bowl on his head. Then he would pretend to mix stuff up in the bowl with the spoon. Then he would use them as a drum. I would just watch him play with this bowl and spoon all day!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Dirt, honey, dirt. LOL My 3rd can play in the mud or sand for hours. Shoveling, putting sticks in, puring on head, putting on any toy he owns............
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Windows and staring out them LOL.

My kitchen cabinets, they become my childrens garages.

They've turned my chair(its shaped to fit into corners) into an oven.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• everything.

today my youngest played for an hour with my pincushion and pins while I made big sisters halloween costumes (she's 3)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009