do u want to lose weight????full figure women! show ur proud!

I honestly was about 130 before birth control after year or so on birthcontrol which im off now but i am not 154 i was skinny minny before! i kno 154 isnt huge! but i just want to say i give it for full figure women! yall are just as beautiful as the skinny lil binki girls out there! im not fat, but i got boobs now! lol. i have a booty and wide ass hips.! and im proud of it! i just wanted to say, dont b disturbed by little tiny girls out there with a body to kill for! your just as beautiful! :)

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 5:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ty!!! i was 120 b4 my 1st pregnancy, 140 when i got pregnant again, 155 when i got pregnant w 4th and blew up to 223 after my twins! i'm down to 180 now but miss my weight b4 first baby!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I honestly don't care what others say about me...but I feel better thinner. I'm 130 now and I still want to lose a lttle more. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I feel healthier. Thats just me, but being heavier doesn't make you uglier at all, as long as your still in a normal weight range and your healthy.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i am 169 now i am on diet i have lost 10 lbs my goal weight is 130
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was always a full figured girl. Well, when I got married I weighed 150 and I am 5 feet 4 in. tall. I .am now about 185 and had two kids. I dont know. I want to lose about 30 pounds. Its hard. Sometimes the weight comes off but it comes back on. I battle of mine for years. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• when I conceived my youngest I was a size six..almost 2 years later..I am a 12. I try to excercise and eat well so it doesn't really bother me. The stretchy belly skin is a bit much..but I am not sweatin it all that much. As long as you feel good about yourself and your image, people will think you are just as beautiful as you feel.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I know I just found my Jr high boyfriend on Facebook and he wants me to send him a picture and now I'm fat but, am still going to, my family members are on the big side and after my two kids, so am I, but my boyfriend thinks I'M HOT AND I AM A HOT MOMMY BECAUSE I AM A GOOD MOMMY. And i'm not one of those fat chicks that let her rolls hang out!!! I really really hate that, It give the rest of us chubby chicks a bad rap man!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 6:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• awww thanks that is so sweet! i was 160 lol not tiny but still fit,i worked out everyday then i had my baby now my weight goes up and down it has been stable tho since i had to cut ALOT out of my diet due to gahllbladder's disease
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I want to gain some weight lol...I have no curves! I gained 50lbs when I had my daughter, but I lost 40 and am 100lbs now...I only wanted to like 30, I finally had an ass.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 6:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• wanted to lose like 30***
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 6:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• im proud to be a Big Beautiful Woman!!! im not afraid so say that i am 256 lbs! and i love every inch of it. my man does too! lol
    Anonymous