Jon and Kate?......

who likes them?? I LOVED the show when it first came out, i still love it. but it makes me so sad to see them a part. I think if its werent for the media they would still be together. jon did things im sure , and kate is a grump sometimes. but i still love them and kids are so adorable. WHAT do you think of them? without bashing?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 5:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am just so shocked by jons behavior! He seemed like a completely diff person on the show. I also beleive that hte media attention is getting the best of them. Its hard not to. I think that considering they have this sh** in their lives, JOn should have been more careful with his decision making. I dont even consider Kate a grump becasue Im sure its not easy raising 8 kids. I think she handles it a lot better then I ever could lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• The kids are the main concern. All marriages have their crap. I really havent watched the show all that much. Kate is nice though. Saw when she cohosted on The View.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I liked it until they weren't a couple anymore...I was interested to see how the family unit worked out problems...now that they aren't together, I'm not interested.

On a personal opinion note...Kate always treated Jon like that so it's his fault that he 'was treated like a dog' that's what he married into, he knew how she was. He has shown a great lack of disrespect not for just Kate but for his kids.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I thought wow what a family! Now they make me sick to my stomach what happen to the man an women that were all about the kids an family. Kate is so mad an money hunger, Jon needs to grow up an stop being a Pig. The kids act so sad they don't no what ways is up any more. There is just to much sadness for the eight little hearts to carry. What is sad is who are the kids going to have to look up to, an learn what its like to be a grownup!!!! SO SAD!!!!

krista973

Answer by krista973 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2009