I don't know why the little things piss me off so much?

All the smallest things are pissing me off lately... what do you guys think it is. I recently stopped taking cerazette, and I'm not taking anything at all, no new addition to my diet or caffiene. Hardly drink it. My husband and I aren't really getting along lately, I'm kind of making it difficult, but I don't know why, I TRY to relax, I really do, I just CANT!!anyone feel me?

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• STRESS!!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• are u on birth control? trying to quit smoking? think you could be pregnant? depressed? those are alot of reasons. are u gaining weight that could b hurting you too.
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 5:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• no actually, none of these, and everyone's under stress, I don't really know. Weights the same, stopped birth control quit smoking 3 years ago, depressed, maybe? life's so routine lately...
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Are you happy with him and your relationship or are you unsure? In my last relationship I found myself getting pissed off a lot at things he would say and do. Now that he is out of my life, I have realized it was because I was unhappy being with him... he was not the right guy for me.

OR

Maybe it's because you are not taking cerazette anymore (I have no clue what that is) and it's affecting you because your body is use to having it.

Anything can trigger mood swings, you just need to figure out what it is.

Good luck to you.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• cerazette is a mini pill, form of birth control.lol
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ok... so what I wrote still makes sense :)

I took this one kind of BCP and it made me overly depressed, getting off of it made me happy again but it took a while for it to get out of my system.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Me too my hubby tells me that i need to chill lmao i just take the car for a drive, I am sorry lol he thinks it is my hormone but i really do have that under control i am just over stressed cause i live with his mom and she is getting under my skin as well as his lil brother! I hope things look up for you
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I feel ya. I am mad sometimes but cant express exactly what it is until I think about it for 2 days! lol I know what my feelings are but cant put a label on it......usually its my hubby being inconsiderate. Just give it a day or so to let the feelings fade and then you should be rational to figureing what is upsetting you. GL!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• It may be hormonal. I started gettting like that after I turned 30, but I have no answers for you.
    Anonymous