Anyone a nurse?? Registered nurse? any type of nurse?

Im wanting to go back to school as a nurse. my husband and I move in june to our first duty station as hes in the army. im so excited to go back to shool. and nursing is such a rewarding job. awesome!

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is shool?
    Anonymous

• ha its almost like thats the only part u read mistake OH MY......... SCHOOL! my bad! some people up here are so stupid
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• What the is wrong with you OP? It seems like you are always calling someone names. Real mature.
    Anonymous

• Yes, OP what is wrong with you? Why do you always have to call others names. You need to GROW UP & act like a adult that you are suppose to be.
    Anonymous

• always huh? and ur anon, ur telling me to grow up?
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Im sorry people are being childish towards you.
    I agree that some people on here are just stupid.
    Congrats on going back to school.
    Id love to be a nurse LOL I just cant stand blood at all. Needles either. LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Im going back to school for medical assisting. i dont know if i will follow through and take the nursing thing serious tho. If i do, i want to work in L&D. i loveee the little babies :-)
    Anonymous

• I'm in school going for nursing, but I'm about to quit. Too much schooling! I just can't imagine working for 2 years, 40 hours a week for NOTHING! I think i will look into real estate.
    Anonymous

• I'm an MA and I love the patient contact. I quit working the field about 3 years ago to go back to school. I am almost done with my A.S. in nursing. I can't wait to be done. I would say go for it if you can handle to schooling. It is a lot of work but totally worth it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009