Im soo horny how can i stop?

My hormones are killing me im soo horny and i watnt to have sex badly but my husband keeps saying no its not good for the baby and i love his sex its so good HELP!!

Draya_Edz11

Asked by Draya_Edz11 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its not bad for the baby, its a myth..my doctor told me so
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• lmao it is good for u !! it good for u too feel loved and happy it will not hurt the baby u can have sex unless the doc says not too !!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• first of all it is good for the baby. so throw him on the bed andjump on it!! tell him to stop being a chicken
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• lol! it's not bad for the baby!! ask your doctor have him in there so he could hear for himself!
    Anonymous

• sit your other half down and type in sex during pregnancy in google and both read on it together , me and my hubby were the same so i done this as i new it was fine to have sex during preg so i made him read up on it and we even have alot more fun in the bedroom with alot more different positions lol depending on how big yr belly is it will be a bit tricky to have sex sertain ways but explore and make sure you let him no near the end the sex is defo great to bring the labour on and make sure he no's he may not get it much after birth so enjoy it while you can and good luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2009