Are there any legit at home data entry jobs?

I'm looking to work at home. I am an experienced data entry clerk but can not afford to put my children in day care and am in desperate need for the money.

starrzangel

Asked by starrzangel at 6:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• We work at home on our computers and phones setting up customer accounts and doing some online advertising!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I honestly don't think there are any legit data entry jobs that you can do from home. I had looked into that, but found that they were all scams. I work from home and I can help you work from home too.
    I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• NOPE!!! Good luck though,
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2009