Heels while pregnant?

Okay, so I have a wedding to go to this Saturday. I've been having a really hard time with shoes, because my feet have widen out since I've been pregnant and we're trying to save money for after the baby comes, so I really would rather not buy a new pair of shoes. Am I going to look stupid wearing heels while pregnant? I'm 36 weeks, so I look very pregnant...

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 6:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• hun ur feet are going to kill you. WHY not just wear a nice pair of comfortable flats that are still cute, you have to have some in your clset?
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• 'cause my heels are the only pair that i fit into....i'm getting close to wearing my slippers. I've had to start wearing my SO's shoes, 'cause i do not fit into anything that I own and the boots I ordered aren't freakin' here yet!!! Sorry, i'm getting really bitter about this...
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 6:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Pay Less shoe Store. And i agree with Sweeite...your feet will kill you in a matter of 20 minutes
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• well go to payless and get a WIDE iin anything cute that dont haave a heel and are very comfortable..
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Get some flats, that way if any accidents would happen you won't break an ankle.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• give me a break. Wait until you have the baby. I popped a vericose while having my baby.So of course heels were painful. Wait....
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Not only will your feet hurt, your center of gravity is in a different place and shifts as the baby grows; you are at risk of falling.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i would wear the slippers.....then go barefoot while I was inside.....who cares what people think...your pregnant and want to be comfy and safe
    Hulkgrrl

Answer by Hulkgrrl at 4:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I wear flip flops if the weather is nice. When my husband cousin got married 2 years ago I was pregnant with our son and I could not find any shoes that would fit or were comfortable so I just wore flip flops and no one said anything to me but I was comfortable the whole night.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2009