What are your thoughts????

Please watch this and tell me your thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HALS7NVeGs

this is a wake up call to christians and non christians... so what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that a micro chip could most definitely be the mark of the beast.
    Revelation13:16-18 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Copy and paste it please
    Anonymous

• It is only a few minutes long so please watch it I would really like your opinions on the matter
    thanks in advance
    Anonymous

• my thoughts are, some religious people are crazy, and technology is way to advanced for its own good.

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I think that it is a bunch of BS. It seems to me that everyone that voted McCain wants to make the only (technical) African American President out to be the Antichrist and Super Negro that is some how falling short of glory. Micro chips and world order is all scare tactics for Christians. It means nothing to everyone else. There has been a secrete society for hundreds of years, but if everyone where to acknowledge that then religion would cease to exist. Besides the video is bits and peaces of news clips. I deem it uncredible b/c there are no references(or links) of the full interviews.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• OP here My husband is black... this is not a race thing I believe that Bush Obama Mcain and all politicians that are Republicans or Democrats are evil. But that's besides the fact My question was more about the micro chips being the mark of the beast... but I guess I should have asked that... I will post a proper question later
    Anonymous

• I think that this will likely be an urban legend on the internet for many years to come and that's a shame.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I think it's another Twilight Zone deal to scare the crap out of naive people.
    Anonymous