ever found out your DH/SO was being unfaithful?

this hasnt happend to me. but im just curious what happend, like as in how did u find out and what did u do about it?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and I am still trying to work out just what I am going to do. I know a lot of people are quick to judge and say to leave but it can be a little more complicated that just walking out.
    Anonymous

• I found out my ex was cheating. I just had a feeling. I was right .
    I felt like an idiot tho. He was cheating with this girl that lived down the road from me. I didnt feel as big as an idiot that she felt. LOL She didnt even suspect anything.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Yep, I found out about 2 months after we got married. Right around the time I found out I was pregnant with our first.

I cried a lot and told him that I didn't know what I was going to do. He asked me to stay and work it out. I did and we worked through everything. 5 years later, we are happy and have a very strong marriage.
    Anonymous

• It was gradual. I had an inkling right away but did have solid proof for several months. He started changing his work habits (he was cheating on me with a 19 year old cashier and he was the manager) he'd work later all the time. He started taking his cell phone calls outside and when I'd go outside he'd hang up his phone right away. When I'd ask him why he told me he didn't want to be talking about work in front of me because I didn't need that. Then he hardly ever used the computer and started sneeking on the computer when i'd go to bed. I got into his email account and found explicit emails from her, answering questions he had asked her, i started finding notes in his pocket and the worst was when I went to his office and he had taken down pictures of me and the kids andhad apicture of her sitting right by his computer with a heart on it. He denied the affair over and over trying to make excuses for everything.
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• The 1st time I found out, she (a married woman) showed up at our house to spend time with him. The next several times, I found letters and emails(he had printed them out and thought he had hidden them). Each time I would call him on his cheating he would say I had no one to blame but myself, that if I had just minded my own business I never would have known. While I was pregnant I found letters, cards and pictures so I started watching the cell phone bill. When he was out of town on business he would call and say he didn't have time to talk to our son b/c he was going to bed and then would call her and talk for 4-5 hours. As I was getting birth announcements addressed I asked for her address (he didn't know I knew about her, much less her name) so I could send her an announcement. He now lives 2 1/2 hours away, alone.
    Anonymous

• Between the huge change in work hours, the sneaking outside to talk on the phone, the instant deleting of interne history, the picking of fights, the staying out until all hours of the night, it was pretty obvious.
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009