I'm upset.

I know I have a bit left in my pregnancy and I don't want my baby to come sooner than she's ready, I'm just starting to get very upset about my body. I haven't gained a lot of weight (19 lbs so far at 36 weeks) and it's not the weight gain really, I just miss looking and feeling good! I just look pregnant...I just moved recently and found all of my clothes that I can't fit into...skinny jeans, all of my dresses...it was really depressing. How can I make myself feel good about my body during the last month-ish of my pregnancy?

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 6:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• like i tell everyone else, its what you make of it babydoll. its a hard thing to go through. no matter how ur stomach is big, you wont be able to fit into those tiny jeans u had until you have her and lose some weight. u are beautiful girl! all pregnant women have that glow! and im sure u do! just be happy the baby is almost here, and her mommy is so pretty and ur husband will b so proud of u for havig her trust me. just stay strong, its hard the last month. just when those 6-8 weeks are up after having the baby get someone to watch thebaby for hour or so and hit that gym! you will look good as ever! STAY HAPPY and STRONG :)
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You can't do much about your size right now...in fact, you're going to spend the next couple of weeks getting bigger.

But you can rejoice in the aspects of your body that are nicer during pregnancy. I bet your hair is thicker, and your nails are stronger. Why don't you get them done?
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 6:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• *slaps you*

19 pounds isn't crap, those clothes are going to fit you in a couple months. Subtract a 6-9 lb baby and all your fluids.

I'm jealous, i'm 37 weeks and have gained over 30 lbs.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• thank you very much, ladies. and haha, staci - all accomplished by never eating anything that i want to...
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 6:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i was the same with my first preg but then i kept thinking i am doing all this hard work for my own daughter to become part of my world, after the birth i never got back into my old clothes i needed next size up to what i was b4 i was preg but do you no what? i felt alot healthy for it and i loved my new body , i no it is horrible to feel like this but when you see your baby you will no you would do anything for him/her including losing your figure i hope you can understand me lol and enjoy the rest of your preg and being a mum all the best hun xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009