sister help

my baby is just about 4 weeks, and every now and then me and my two sisters go to my parents house to decorate the house you know for halloween and christmas (we are BIG on holidays) and my sister has two kids but always yells at them and isnt niceto them even when they are being good, well yesterday she was going to stay inside while me and my mom was outside decorating, my daughter was sleeping inside, i come in and find that my sister picked her up out of her bed and then started yelling at her kids while holding my baby,
i dont trust my sister with my daughter, if i tell her that she will freak out (she has sever bipolar) how do i not let her be alone with my baby without her knowing what im doing. any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just don't let the opportunity present itsself...but eventually you will have to tell her...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Just don't let it happen. If you need to be inside with her then you half to do it. Tell her you aren't comfortable with anyone holding her w/o you around. You are her mom and have the right to make any decision you deem necessary.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• As the pp said; dont even give it a chance to happen. For the sake of your sisters kdis and your own Id talk to her. Considedring she is diagnosed maybe she needs to switch prescriptions or up the dose shes on. She prob doesnt realize what shes doing so Id give her the benefit of the doubt and talk to her. Especially if you love her.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009