CLOMID!!! Anyone ever take? Any advice?

This will be my first month on clomid!! I'm so excited. Anyone have any stories?? Success stories? Bad stories? Let's hear it :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm taking it too. I'm so excited I hope it works for both of us. My friend told me that she knew three different people that got pregnant the first month of being on it. I saw a baby story show and the lady on it took it for both pregnancy's and she had twins both times. Good Luck!! Let me know if it works.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• This is my second month on it.. 50 mg. Last month i ovulated but i think we didnt BD on the right days.. I am now using the OV WATCH also.. so Im hoping that this is my month!!! I would suggest u use some type of Ovulation Kit and if ur husband or boyfriend has good sperm then have sex everyday 5 days before your ovualation DAY. Im suppose to Ovulate this FRIDAY.. so I am having sex every day until then, since my husband's sperm is fine. We got it checked out with a semen analysis, thats how we know. :) GL
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Thanks Girls! I don't know why I put this as ANON, didn't mean to! I'm so excited, I hope this is OUR MONTH!! I know the hubby has good sperm, we concieved our son 1st time, no meds, but this time we're having trouble :/ So I'm hoping this works for me!!!! Good luck to you lady's! You should keep me updated, and I"ll do the same!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 12:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Im on month 2. The first month got screwed up for me because i got a cyst, but im thinking postive and hopefully in a few weeks well all be on our ways to being MOMMIES!!!!!! All i have to say is beware of the hot flashes!!! Its 42 here in ohio and yesterday i was driving in my car sunroof open, tank top on, drinking a milkshake!! Im on 100mgs though!! Good luck to you! stay positive!
    Anonymous

• So far so good! No side effects for me :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• this may be too much info but i have to ask. I am having cramping in my lower stomach and it shoots down to the vagina area. But then it goes away. My friend swears that I'm going to be like one of those people on I Didn't Know I was Pregnant, and give birth to a baby. Anyways does anyone else have and cramping issues? I am feeling those hot flashes. One minute I'm freeaing the next I'm ripping layers off.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Oh no! really? I'd call your doctor's office and ask to speak with a nurse. It may just be a side effect from the clomid, just like your hot flashes. I really wouldn't worry too much about the cramping because I'm pretty sure that is a side effect. I'm on day 4 and haven't had any side effects yet....Hmmm, I hope it's working...
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 12:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2009