I don't like it when my boyfriend comes to my house without calling first...am I mean? (There's a story behind this question)...

Tonight, my boyfriend showed up at my door, banging really loudly. I was putting the baby to bed, and I couldn't get to the door. He continues to bang loudly. Then he called my house, and the answering machine picked up. He yells into the answering machine, "HELLO?? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??" I put the baby in her crib, then go to the door, totally pissed off. I remind him AGAIN that I don't like it when he shows up at my house without calling first. He says he wanted to say goodnight to the baby, and use my bathroom. Behind him is his annoying best friend. Mind you, I'm wearing pj bottoms and a t-shirt with no bra.

So I let them in, and I'm left to entertain his friend while my boyfriend is in the bathroom!! As soon as he walks out of the bathroom, I say, rudely, "Well, goodnight". He got the message and left quickly. I felt bad, but heck, I was tired and pissed off.

Was I being mean? I didn't mean to to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You dont need this guy in your life or your daughters. He seems immature to me and a little controlling. If he cant take your needs/demands into consideration then who knows what other disrespectful things hes capable of. And to bring a friend along just shows that hes not being sincere. Id take a break from this guy and focus on you and dd. If you two are meant to be together then it will happen.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• That wasn't mean even tho u are lovers you should still respect each others space unless your married....
    Anonymous