work at home jobs

dose anyone know of any work from home jobs that really work. even things like candel parties will work.

nicki02

Asked by nicki02 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've been selling avon for almost 7 years now.

been paying the mortgage and now my new truck with that for the past 4 years.

its all about how YOU are willing to put effort in. I took a month off around the birth of my 2nd and 3rd babies and then amped it right back up there when I wasn't so pooped.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I'm just starting up with Scentsy and happy to report that I'll be adding to my families budget. Yay! I did alot of research on different direct selling companies and after much deliberation, I choose to work with Scentsy. Their products are quality, and safe for children and pets. No single item sells for more than $30 (there are combo packs that are more, but thats alot more items). And the starter kits are only $99 (I ended up paying like $115 with tax and s+h). Check out my website ( scentsy.com/clairem )... poke around a bit. Please, feel free to write me with any questions!

Claire
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I work from home and have been making a steady income since may when i started I would love to share some information with you Just visit: http://www.there4myfamily.com Have a great day and i really hope to talk to you soon
    familymoms

Answer by familymoms at 8:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Tastefully Simple. It is all FOOD. Everyone eats and it is so YUMMY! I have just started selling it. You make as much as you are willing to put into it. If you want to make money then have parties and make sales. It is great. Our food is all kosher so you know it has to be good. It's all natural. Let me know if you would like more information on this.
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• If you are interested in a home business, please let me talk to you and explain the business I chose. I chose Arbonne International for several reasons...one, I love their products - so easy to tell people about things when you love them, two - they are consumable products, so much of my sales and profits every month are people that re-order online by themselves (how cool is that, I did the work a year ago and I still make money), three - the products are botanically based, vegan certified, paraben free...exactly what people are looking for. I am in PA, where are you from, I would love to tell completely about the business.
    check out my web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com. You can also check the corporate site at www.arbonne.com
    Have a great day!!
    Mary
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I've had a lot of success with Avon. Its easy and inexpensive to start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    Its nice because there are literally thousands of products for everyone you know even if they don't wear a stitch of makeup! You can sell nationwide and offer free shipping to your customers! You can sell traditionally and through a personal website! You can also host online parties and events. You can also triple your income if not more by hosting fundraisers! You don't even have to carry inventory ! Its a great company with endless possibilites for income and tons of perks! Email me for questions I'd love to help you get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Hi mom
    i am a marketing executive for a wellness company. i work my own schedule and have time for the kids. its great. message me and i can tell you more. good luck on your search

heather swaney
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2009