im 14 weeks pregnant is it normal to bleed after sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends on how much. if youre spotting then it could be from a sensitve cervix. If it only happens after sex then its prob nothing. It could also be an ifection. just keep your eye on it and if youre worried then call your dr
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I'm thinking you are just sensitive down there. I got really sensitive when I was pregnant and I felt like I was losing my virginity every time we had sex. I didn't much enjoy sex when I was pregnant.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• it happened to me ALOT, if it's a lot of blood go to the er or doc, but be sure to tell your doc anyway when you see them again
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• sex hurt for me for the first few months, but i never had spotting. but it is normal for spotting after a vaginal exam or sex within 48 hrs.
    kristinmj

Answer by kristinmj at 10:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009