how do i find an online organization ?

I am an represenative for avon I am looking for an organization host an online party for me for my products and I will give them a small portion of sells it depends on the sells I get and I need an email address to,to email the information thanks

cynthiacy

Asked by cynthiacy at 8:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you looking for a webhosting company? A professional organization? a non-profit? Your post is fairly unclear.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• well I am guessing it could be a professional or non-profit I am kind of new at this and all my avon site says is an organization here is the info they gave me to go by;according to my faq on my website it could be girlscouts to little league; Number of Participants:
    Estimated Sales: $ *
    Percentage of sales you are donating to organization:
    Start: * *
    End
    Set-up Date:
    Organization Name: *
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Zip/Postal Code:
    Contact Name: *
    Contact Phone Number: *
    Contact Email Address
    cynthiacy

Answer by cynthiacy at 1:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• You can't post this here. You need to google fundraisers and organizations and contact them personally.
    Anonymous

• thankyou i wasn't exactly sure where to go i tried googling organization it didn't come out so good.
    Anonymous