Strange things that happen. Why?

Why o why does our bodies start doing weird (unnamed) things when we start to get older. I'll be 40 this year and I have to say, I'm noticing new things..... like: I was sitting minding my own business and suddenly I have this horribly sharp pain near my groin area. It was so intense till I put a couple of fingers on the pubic bone area and pressed and rubbed - until it went away - which it did - just poof,, gone as fast as it came on. WTH? It wasn't in the ovary area, it wasn't in the clitoris area - it was in between the two areas. Anyone have these kinds of weird unexplainable things happen??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• being gassy all the time
    Anonymous

• 4 months of dysfunctional heavy bleeding was unbearable! In all that time I got only 2- ten days of relief!! It was horrible! My migraines Seems Worse! After 30 life robbing years! Having no health insurance & DH & I being jobless isn't fun either! I hope you find & help your issues!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009