Dark purple bumps on my breast

Hey ladies, I have a question that I need help with. Well in about the first trimester with my last baby who just turned one in August I noticed these dark purple bumps on the underside of my right breast. Well my midwife said they should go away after the baby is born. Well they have not. At one point after having my son one of them busted and this pink stuff with a horrible smell came out. Now I do not know what they are now I have one on the other breast as well that just popped up about a month ago. Thanks in advance ladies. Oh and I am still breastfeeding and it does not effect it in amy way

Jerusha_83

Asked by Jerusha_83 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Health

• sounds like staph infection, or boils if you know them under that term. they are contagious!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2009