Are thier real stay at home jobs ?

felicia5

Asked by felicia5 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• The Scentsy wickless candles is wonderful.  It is a great product to sale.  You would not believe the great success you can have with this program.  If you would like more info please feel free to contact me.  You can sure visit my site at

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 9:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Honestly no. I have looked in to so many. If you have extra money to put into making a career then maybe. But, I could never do any of the jobs these ppl suggest b/c, they require start up fees's. I needed a job, a paycheck.... There are stay at home jobs, but your not gonna make any dollars.
    Anonymous

• Anon, you're wrong!!! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant. YES, we do have a start up fee of $155 for the kit which has OVER $500 worth of products in it. You have to reach $1,250 in sales to "walk away" and not ever look back(took me 6 months to reach that goal myself) If you qaulify in your 30,60,90 days you get extra PC dollars which you can spend on ANYTHING. Products, Paperwork, Baggage for your shows and we do incentives that don't COST US A CENT if we qualify. If you don't qualify you just don't get that item. Sometimes you wont' have to pay for conferences if you get the incentive during that time. We get paid twice a month(direct depoist on the 8th and the 22nd) We start on 20% commission of your host's shows and it goes up increments.
    Also you can do as little or as many shows as you would like. The more the merrier and you climb up the ladder.. My cluster participates in fairs and things of that sort..(cont)
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• People see the start of fee and they let them scare them away or listen to people who THINK they know what they are talking about. Pampered Chef does NO COLD CALLING.. we get all our host/customers face to face or referral by others. Pampered Chef is one of the BEST at HOME businesses out there(not my words magazine's words) Our home office is in IL and I absolutely LOVE my business!!!!
    Why not get great quality kitchen utensils that you can COUNT On that have a WARRANTY?!
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• and yes if you don't do any shows you wont' get paid. If you have recruits under you that's more income to you that you earn! If you have a great recruiter then you will do great at this job!!! If you have a crappy recruiter who doesn't do coaching calls with you then you will fail. This is my second time around the first time I failed because my recruiter didn't push me to do well.. Please if you have any questions about Pampered Chef please feel free to contact me and I can give ya more information or go to www.pamperedchef.com/breemessier!!!!
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com .

Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I would avoid anything that claims you have your own business. There are jobs that allow you to work from home but you have to interview for them and will have a set schedule. Any of the companies that require you to pay anything to join are MLM's and you have no guaranteed income
    aapye

Answer by aapye at 9:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Oh yeah, you could try ChaCha and I work for a company called TeleTech and its call center work from home but you are an employee of that company not an independent consultant
    aapye

Answer by aapye at 9:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2009