what is the most popular bottle to use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nuby is my favourite. They look neat with different shapes and colours. They get the babys attenshion in my opinion. They want to hold them, see what it is. I think they work great, and some even have attachment handles so you can start them on sippy bottles/cups later.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• playtex drop in or avent.... thats what mostly comes into my daycare. it was dr browns but they leak alot...........
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 10:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I nursed (well, still nursing the youngest), but we've used bottles with both of them. My daughter used the playtex ventaire with no problems - I chose that one because I had several friends who loved it. My son refused that bottle, along with the avent, soothie, Nuby, and Dr. Brown bottles. We finally got a reccomendation to try Adiri Natural Nurser (it's basically shaped like a boob) and he took it right away.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• We use the Playtex vent air and we love them! No problems! The NICU suggested that one so thats what we went with. Havent had a problem yet! And, she;s 5 months old!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• nuk....only one that keeps my 2 month old from spitting up
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• personally I liked the Avent bottles. I tried a few other types and my son used them but liked the avent ones better
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Get a BPA free one or a glass one. :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was using avent and they gave my daughter horrible gas, I switched to nuk and they didnt help at all, I switched to dr. browns and they are pretty ok. I havent found one that wowed me but my daughter no longer has gas pains so I'm sticking with it.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My parents did with us and I with my children use(d) Playtex Drop Ins. I find they do the most efficient job in reducing air in the bottle, which eliminates gas build up and colic. They are also more sanitary, as they drop ins simple get thrown away. (Or you can wash and reuse, but I wouldn't recommend that.) The nipple is most like the breast, in my opinion, and is an easy transfer from the breast when you're done breast feeding.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I used Dr. Browns. They worked great.
    lubell1217

Answer by lubell1217 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2009