Is it true love?

I have a question for all you out there in cafemom land. Do you believe it is true love if a man takes on your kids with no question asked, supports you after only being with you for a short time, makes sure that he tells you how beautiful you are every chance he gets, makes it a point to talk to you every day for hours on end, accepts the mistakes you have made in the past, and I know this sounds weird, but in a way has a psychic connection to you that makes you finish each others sentences, but have only met once?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Too soon to tell!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• could be. I knew my dh was the one the moment i looked into his eyes, the first time we met. he did all those things, only i didn't have kids.
    Anonymous

• he's a good man( so it seems thus far), congrats!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• or he could be desperate i found a guy like that to end up leaving me for someone else within 6 months
    Anonymous

• If you love him and just noty because of the things he does for you but really love him then it will work out
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 10:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• if you love him and not just for the things he does then it will work out Good luck.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 10:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2009