2017??? And do you think that the mark of the beast could be a micro chip???

Here is a link to a video it's only a few minutes please watch before you answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HALS7NVeGs

So what do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i totally believe it's a microchip. the bible says you won't be able to buy or sell things, and the way they're making the chip is so that all you have to do is scan your hand instead of swiping a card. they've been testing it for years, (on humans) overseas, they got it in dogs, only not much info on it besides who owns them, ect. it's only a matter of time before they come out officially.

my worry though, is more than likely they'll have the military have them before the civilians...it might be mandatory for the military before it is for the civilians, then be manditory for civi's later down the road
    Anonymous

• No man knows the day nor the hour. The Mark of the Beast will not be a microchip of any type.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• http://www.philzimmermann.com/images/TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Anonymous

• Funny, decades ago people thought Social Security Numbers were the mark of the beast.

Do you reject your SSN? Doesn't it say everyone will be known by a "number" somewhere? ...Yeah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• we are already known by a number is true.
    No I dont think the microchip is the mark of the beast.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I think I already answered a question from you earlier lol I do believe that the mark will be a micro chip I have been hearing and seeing alot of stuff about it lately...Revelations16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Unless you read the KJV bible you pry won't get the IN most newer versions conveniently changed it to on to deceive the masses. KJV is the only english bible translated from the original Hebrew
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• If people would have read the kjv bible they would have known that the mark could not have been a ssn but a micro chip could most definitely be a micro chip I read that they have found the 2 places on the body that wil be used for chipping people due to the temp in these spots. they said that the temp in these spots are ideal for the chips to work properly and surprise the are on the back of the hand and in the middle of the hairline on your forehead
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I think its going t\o be and its going to have 666 in everyones
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was taught different. The mark in the hand is our actions and the mark in the forehead is our thoughts. And since I was raised that Saturday is the true sabbath hand Sunday is Satan's counterfeit. so as I have been taught Sunday is the mark of the beast, and there will be a law passed where it will be mandatory to go to church on Sunday or else die. It almost happened in 1888 blair sunday rest bill. Google it, I do want to say that the Mark is not Sunday worship YET, it will only be the mark AFTER the law is passed.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 1:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I agree with Hinson.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2009