What turns on a guy!

I am just curious as what would turn on a guy in the bedroom..I kinda new at this.. I haven't hasd sex for two years now..Lol I should just consider myself a virgin...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• It 100% depends on the guy. Ask him what he likes.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• lingire, porn(if your ok with it), lap dance(), anything that shows you feel sexy turns them on the most, but you need to be comfortable in the situation!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• it depends on him, i agree. the way I figured out what my SO like was simply trying different things to figure it out. But he wasnt hard to figure out...lol EVERYTHING turns him on.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I know kissing turns him on lol because he always gets a hard on
    Anonymous

• I just asked him, his response was : YOU

so, I do! MEE!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry for the dumb question I'm just new at this.. I havent had sex for 2 years. I havent had a boyfriend for 2 years so I'm shy in this department. Kerri: thats was very sweet of your husband to say that to you
    Anonymous

• my hubby is a freak like me....so i wouldnt be able to give the best advice....um.....try nibbling on his neck and ear lobe....bite his lip(not hard....) um....blow jobs....69....kjust tell him youre gonna take charge and try a bunch of different things....best of luck....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009