Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a big question but how can i get my kids back from someone that kidnapped my daughter!!!!

my ex boyfriend took my daughter from me and he wont give her back right now i'm fighting with the courts and the big thing is he's not the father of my baby girl!!! please help!!!!1

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (9)
  • if he didn't adopt or sign her birth certificate, he has no rights! if he did your stuck in court, sorry. if the first applies call the cops!!!

    Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

  • What is the full situation just curious? If he did not adopt the child as a previous poster pointed out it’s kidnapping you can call the police on him, call news stations if you know where he is go after his him.

    Without a full picture of the situation it’s hard to let you know how to respond. Did the courts choose him over you for instance would be my main question? I have an aunt that married a man with two daughters, they stay married for some time, till she found out that he was molesting their daughters, the courts then disallowed the father to have any visitations until the court proceedings had completed, she had not adopted the girls that were biologically his, however she was known to them as mother and was a safe person to keep them with until things were hashed out. As it came out she was awarded full custody of the children, and he was only allowed supervised visitations after he served his time.

    Answer by Knightquester at 10:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

  • Yeah, this sounds bogus to me, Anon. Explain the full situation.

    Answer by metalhealthmama at 10:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

  • Not her father but he took her and you can't get her back through the courts?? call the cops? tell them she was kidnapped....?

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

  • If you are fighting with the courts, I'm guessing there is something you are not telling. Does he have her because he is considered a better parent than you even if he's not the biological father, legal guardian??? Please elaborate!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

  • LOL umm have you ever heard of 911! Does sound fishy...your story that is.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • Bogus story. Sorry.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • hmm... call casey anthony... she is good in these situations...

    Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.