wondering if i am pregnant

well here goes..... i am in the situation where i am not supposed to get my period till the 27th of october, and since the 14th i have been nauseous on and off, cramping on and off, breasts feeling funny, tired. I am taking some prenatal vitamins to help with the conceiving, i dont know if it does or not. But My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now and nothing yet, we have sex on the date that i am ovulating and nothing yet...well i found out i was ovulating on the 8th thru 13th well we had sex and than on the 14th i was feeling weird with the nauseous, so i figure i will take prenatal vitamins well i didnt start taking them till the 16th and i still feel the same way. I dont know if i am pregnant or if it from the prenatal vitamins. i already have 3 kids of my own but this just dont feel right, the way i feel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be sounds like it to me goodluck sweetie
    Anonymous

• prenatal does not help fertility but it helps prep your body with all the vitamins it needs for when the LO is there...

anyway
    It seems like its a possibility. I would say keep taking the prenatals and remain stress free and take a test next week. Good Luck
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Prenatals made me sick, pregnant or not. If you just ovulated around the 14th, you wouldn't be pregnant enough to have any symptoms, technically. Your best bet is to wait and see if you're late, and test then. Until then, treat your body like you're pregnant (avoid anything not good in pregnancy), and I'll send some baby dust your way!
    Anonymous

• No. You might get pregnant, but if you are, your egg has probably not even implanted.

When you miss your period, you are 4 weeks pregnant, right? Because the counting starts the first day of your last period, when you weren't pregnant. So, you actually "get pregnant" during week 2, typically 14 days before you would get your period. You're at 13 days before, which means if you've had sex, your egg and sperm combo haven't even planted on your uterine wall yet.

So, good luck to you! But you can't tell now if you're pregnant or not.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 10:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2009