Who had the worst day today?

Why?

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not me! It was okay(:

kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was down in the dumps today but I am sure that there are a lot of others who would have traded places w/me... thats what I always try to remember when I want to throw myself a pity party. Works like a charm. It was a sad and gloomy day but I still have plenty to be thankful for. : )
    Did you have a bad day Sweetphoenix? : (
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Me! I've been sick forever now! Ugh! I had to get up early and take my son to art class where I spilled paint all over my new sweater. Then when we got his art project to the car it was still wet so I put in in the back. Some jerk pull out infront of me and I had to slam on my breaks and the paint went all over my "trunk" its an suv. So I get home and put the laundry up and the bar in my closet snapped and all of my clothes went into a giant heap on the floor! and so on... man I feel better now lol thanks for asking!!! Hope yours goes better!
    Anonymous

• my son has h1n1 plus was suppose to have inspections from our land lord so bust my butt with cleaning then she got here and said oh no im not going in there i dont want to get sick so ill just say your good...then hubby comes by on break and another woman drove him here then they went to walmart to get stuff and she had a fit cause he was gonna pick of some stuff for me and the kids to snack on so he wasnt able to get anything for us ... me and the kids were looking forward to chocolate covered strawberries... and the kids are asking who is that woman that took dad here and to be honest i dont even know for sure of who she is...i assume she is a co worker
    Anonymous

• I just took my temp, I have a fever, my chest is hurting and I'm sneezing, grrrrr. I don't want to get sick, I think I'll go get one of those masks so our boys don't catch it,lol... The day started out fine, now it's turning to crap :-(
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I'm Sorry for everyone that had a Bad Day! Mine is left over from Sunday. When on no sleep I go along with DH to ther furthest away Animal Sale. We leave at 5am. We sell outside in the cold lin the 30's!! People won't pay fair prices but DH decides to give away prices & sell his chickens & pigeons. We go to Good Will. My car Quits! We sit in my Car for 4 1/2 hours! Until our ill SIL gets his mom to watch the toddlers. Has to go Borrow all of the folowing from different people in different towns. Tools, A truck, A car Trailer, A Cell phone Etc.. Drive over 2 hours to get us with our DD & her Newborn she's Breast Feeding. More issues. That SIL, A kind Stranger & I had to push my Car backwards up some makeshift Ramps. Limped it to Menard's for more parts! Cost us $50.00 alone in Gas for that truck & then other expenses. I now feel stomach pain & a severe Migraine! We're Jobless! A $80. part & someone else may fix it they can't
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• it wasnt the worst..but, it wasnt the greatest! woke up took daughter to school, came home, got a phone call at 9am seeing if i could work at 10..(it WAS my day off) so i went to work, then got in trouble at work for not upselling..(every month we get a special that we are supposed to mention/offer to EVERY customer..and i never do because i always feel bad) so yaa store manager got mad at me again, for that...then i had a guy with a like 3 yr old girl with him, and the lil girl kept saying "shes fat, daddy shes fat" so yaaaaaaa THAT didnt make me to happy!! came home from work, made supper..lol..and it didnt turn out very well..so im starving!!!!! i have a headache..im tired..and i think my period is getting ready to start! LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was busy and got frustrated, but it wasn't too bad. I got a candy bar. That made things better.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Thank you.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2009