IF YOUR GOVERNMET MAKES THE SWINE FLU MANDATORY... AND YOUR CHOICES WERE TO EITHER TAKE THE SHOT AND RECIEVE A MICRO CHIP STATING THAT YOU RECIEVED IT IN ORDER TO LIVE FREELY OR BE FORCED TO GO TO A CAMP TO DIE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I POSTED THIS IN THE R&B SECTION BECAUSE IT PERTAINS TO MY BELIEFS ON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN...NOT WHAT WILL BUT WHAT COULD...WOULD YOU GET CHIPPED (MARK OF THE BEAST) AND SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL OR STAY FAITHFUL TO GOD AND DIE FOR ETERNAL LIFE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• well half your sinario i believe to be true. i believe the chip will be mandatory eventually. but for your question if i were in that situation then i'd take the swine flu. i can't believe people don't believe that. from what i understand, they've already ruled out putting chips in people's left hand, something to do with the way our body works or something...not quite sure, i'll have to read about it again. that's just one of the signs it is possible the mark.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE SWINE FLU VACCINE
    Anonymous

• Wow fear tactics at work here.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Die in a camp.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• ~sigh~ Don't you have "real" things to worry about OP?
    Anonymous

• Choice C) Move to the United State

american flag ribbon

Anonymous

• if i had a choice.. i would take the swine flu vac.. but aren't there better things to spend time on particularly about religion? seems like a scare tactic to me also
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Well if this were to happen (which I doubt it will because some Americans still have free thinking brains and we'll have a complete revolution against the government if they tried it) I would "stick to my guns and bible" like us southern people do according to Obama and fight to the death, too hell with them if they are going to try to force me to put something in my body that I don't want there. They wouldn't be putting me in a camp either, at least not without me taking a few people down myself. I'm a Christian but I do not mind defending myself if it means killing someone else to stay alive, I don't think god means for us to just sit back and let someone else kill us off without fighting back.
    Anonymous

• Ow... I'm blind now. Tone it down will ya OP? And I've already had the swine flu so I don't need the vaccine. That's what my doc will tell them.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I would take the shot I would NEVER take the mark of the beast!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009